When They Say Sell, Online Prices Fall 2%, Carvana Crash, Secret Gulf Fam, Climate Change Lockdowns, SBF Didn't Like Bitcoin
"As I look back now, it's obvious that studying history and philosophy was much better preparation for the stock market than studying statistics. Investing is an art, not a science and those who are trained to rigidly quantify everything are at a huge disadvantage."
- Peter Lynch
- The Risk of Worrying About the Non-Risk (Safal Niveshak)
- 20 Golden tips of Benjamin Graham (Compounding Quality)
- Walter J. Schloss: An Investor for All Seasons (Kingswell)
- Vanguard Drops Out of Climate Initiative as Reaction Against Woke ESG Investing Continues (Daily Wire)
- Some Thoughts on Investing, an Ongoing List (Collab Fund)
- When they tell you to sell...
- US Online Goods Prices Fall 2% (Reuters)
- US gas prices fell to $3.29/gal, below last year's avg (WSJ)
- Fed set to keep rates up through 2023...
- Google combines Google Maps and Waze teams (WSJ)
- VC deals set for worst drop in over two decades (Bloomberg)
- Stuart Varney: Elon Musk rolling out 'revolution' at Twitter... and the left doesn't like it (FOX Business)
- Will the Microsoft-Activision deal get killed by the FTC? Not so fast, says one analyst (Fast Company)
- As Carvana crashes hard, used car dealers — not buyers — stand to win big (Business Insider)
- Secretive Gulf Family’s $300 Billion Fortune Is About More Than Oil (Bloomberg)
- Germans Should Turn Down Heating to Save Gas, Says Regulator (Bloomberg)
- Saudi Arabia to collaborate with China on downstream projects (Offshore Tech)
- Climate-Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There... (ZeroHedge)
- Russia Balks At “Stupid” Oil Price Cap, Mulls Production Cut (OilPrice)
- Manhattan renters face sticker shock with avg rent at $5,200 (CNBC)
- The Internet Made The Housing Market Less Rational (Forbes
- Surveys show impact of mortgage ‘lock-in effect’ on seller psychology (Inman)
- Here’s why mortgage rates have been falling (Marketplace)
- Blackstone chief defends real estate fund amid rush for withdrawals (CNBC)
- GBTC Discount to NAV Widens to Record High Near 50% (Yahoo)
- Amber to end $25M Chelsea deal, lays off 40% of workforce (CryptoSlate)
- FTX Hires Forensic Team to Probe Money Trail (WSJ)
- Celsius Judge Orders Return of User Crypto Worth $50 Million (Bloomberg)
- Crypto's 2008 Moment Explained...
- “Sam Bankman-Fried didn’t like bitcoin...” - Cathie Wood